Thank you visiting our web site. We hope you choose to stay at our home but before you book please review the points below to avoid any surprises. We are only happy if you are!
- We have a 2 night minimum stay policy from April until November; however, due to scheduling, a 1 night slot may occasionally become available.
- Our rooms have one queen sized bed and, unfortunately, are not spacious enough for an additional bed
- Each bedroom has its own private bathroom, located immediately next door to the bedroom.
- Wi-Fi is available throughout the house.
- 95% of our guests rate their stay at our B&B as excellent; however, fewer than 1% did not realize that a heritage home implies a few idiosyncrasies …
- The bedrooms are on the 2nd floor; there are 9 steps up to the front door followed by 10 stairs to a small landing, and then another 6 stairs up to the bedrooms and bathrooms. The living room and dining room are on the main floor.
- There are no televisions in the bedrooms. There is a television for guests’ use in the main floor living room.
- There are no coffee-making facilities in the bedrooms but we are happy to make tea or coffee for you.
- Any questions? Please email us – we aim to respond promptly.