Below are the directions to the John Lewis House B&B from your point of arrival on Vancouver Island. Timetable for the operators are found here.
Driving directions from:
- Swartz Bay ferry terminal (for the BC ferry from Vancouver’s Tsawwassen terminal)
- Sidney (for the Washington State ferry from Anacortes & Friday Island)
- Victoria airport (YYJ)
- Belleville St, Inner Harbour, terminal (for the “Coho” ferry from Port Angeles
- Nanaimo ferry terminal (Departure Bay terminal for ferries from Horseshoe Bay, North Vancouver)
- Tofino – google says 4h 20m but allow at least 5-1/2h to include a short stop at Cathedral Grove.
No Car, Taxi or Walk (if minimal luggage!)
- Victoria bus terminal (“connector” coach from Vancouver downtown or airport and Tofino Express from Tofino/Ucluolet/Nanaimo ferry terminal/Port Hardy)
- Belleville St, Inner Harbour, terminal (for the “Coho” ferry from Port Angeles and Victoria Clipper from Seattle)
- Float plane terminal (for Harbour Air from Vancouver and Kenmore Air from Seattle)
- Heliport at Ogden Point (for Helijet from Vancouver Airport)